The situation with LIBOR transition is inherently complex, firms need to identify all contracts with LIBOR exposures, quantify them and then assess the benefits and risks. This is not just a legal exercise, but an enterprise-wide programme to change how organisations process benchmark-based products.
NIIT Technologies Advisory SME’s John Speight and Joseph Mendel respond to the frequently asked questions on the LIBOR transition, including:
- The LIBOR conundrum and problems with LIBOR
- What’s replacing LIBOR
- What are the issues that firms need to address
- The fallback provisions
- How to handle the adjusted reference rate (ARR), as ARR does not have maturities
- How COVID-19 is impacting the transition
- Other important considerations
Download this free white paper to learn more:
FinTech Futures will use the details that you provide here to send you the white paper and share them with NIIT Technologies for informative purposes including follow-up on the white paper.
via FinTech Futures – https://bit.ly/2Dm84IR