BankingTech FinTech

[Discussion] Transferring more than $10,000 to my brother’s bank account in the UK from my US bank

August 18, 2020 at 01:26AM


The title says it all. I am thinking of transferring some money (possibly over $10,000) to my brother's bank who lives in the UK from my US bank. Is there some reporting that I have to do (IRS, other)?
I have heard about Form 8300, does it apply in this case? Will my US bank fill it for me? Is there any other reporting required?

Thank you all!

submitted by /u/More-Sea-2173
[link] [comments] via Savings, Checkings, CDs, oh my!

Leave a Reply