Artificial intelligence is transforming the banking industry
Its time banking updated itself to the new normal.
Banking is a customer-centric business where personalization and convenience top the list of services. That is why it’s perhaps unsurprising that many banks are looking at cognitive solutions including AI-powered digital assistants to upgrade and scale customer financial management processes.
- 44% of bank account holders prefer to be assisted by voice assistants while transferring money.
- By 2020, chatbots in the banking sector will lead to cost savings of $8+ billion.
- By 2020, 85% of customers will manage associations with banks via chatbots.
- Chatbots save between $0.50 and $0.70 per customer interaction for banks.
- By 2022, 90% of customer interactions with banks will be handled by chatbots.